NGINX is a fast-growing startup located in San Francisco in the South of Market area (SOMA). We are seeking an intern to work with our Marketing team, contributing to our popular blog at https://blog.nginx.com. The internship position is paid on an hourly basis.
The ideal candidate for this internship will be:
– A current or recently graduated college student
– Seeking to major in computer science, communications, marketing, or a combination
– A crisp, clear, and concise communicator, in written and spoken communications
– Analytically minded; math skills appreciated
– Aware of search engine optimization (SEO) and how SEO is used in marketing
– Aware of web server technology and how web servers are used in websites and apps such as Amazon, Airbnb, and Uber
– Work experience related to technology development (from startup to Fortune 500)
– Available up to 20 hours a week for next few months, mostly at our offices
Also desirable: High test scores, good grades, print or online publication of your work, and other supporting information relating to the qualifications above.